Life can get busy and make it hard to be prepared when it comes to meals or snacks. I wanted to share with you some of my favorite easy go to recipes that I like to keep on hand when my schedule gets full and I don’t get a lot of time to make food.
Below are 4 recipes that I love with blue links that you can click and purchase the food items that are listed to make it easier for you to get all the ingredients you need to make these easy quick recipes.
Simple Almond Butter Collagen Cookies
- 1c natural almond butter, I used Justins Almond Butter
- 2/3c almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3-4 drops of liquid Sweet Leaf Sweet Drops
- 2 scoops collagen protein, I like Vital Proteins Collagen
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- 1tbsp gingersnap Primal Palate Gingersnap Spice blend Or ground ginger
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Form balls( about 1 in) in your hands and flatten into cookie shapes ( into about 2 in) and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for about 5-7 mins
- Let cookies cool and enjoy!
(1) 7.5-ounce cans wild alaskan salmon, Natural Sea Salmon
1/2 cup Caulipower Baking Mix
2 scoops Vital Proteins Veggie Blend
2 pasture raised eggs
use code “keatsgood” for a discount on Olde Virden’s
1 tablespoon lemon juice (from about half a lemon)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
Heat your cast iron skillet over medium heat.
In a Large Mixing Bowl, combine the salmon, caulipower mix,eggs, spice, lemon juice, salt and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
Divide the mixture into 4, and form into patties using a moderate amount of pressure to press them together.
Add the avocado oil to your warm pan. Cook the patties over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown. Use a Spatula to flip the patties, and continue cooking for another 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
Remove from the heat, and allow to rest for 3 minutes.
Pumpkin Energy Protein Balls
– 2.5 scoops Nuzest Vanilla Pea Protein
– 1/4c slivered almonds
-1/4c chopped walnuts
– 1/2c pumpkin purée
– 1-2 tbsp pure stevia maple syrup
– 1-2 tbsp Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips Chips
- Combine all ingredients and form into balls
- Place on a plate, and freeze for about 20mins and enjoy!
Grain Free Bagels
1 box of Simple Mills Pizza Dough Mix
3 tablespoons Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
1/3 cup room temperature water
2 eggs at room temperature
2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
2 tablespoons Nutiva Coconut Flour
Sprinkles of Trader Joes everything but the bagel seasoning .
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a donut pan well
In a large bowl add the eggs, ACV, water and oil and whisk well
Add in the pizza mix and mix again followed by the coconut flour
Once mixed, add dough to each donut mold and add an desired seasonings (I used the Trader Joe’s seasoning pictured!)
Bake in oven for 15 minutes then enjoy!
Enjoy all of these Recipes!