- 4tbsp aquafaba ( bean juice from black beans)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3-4 drops of SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, Vanilla Creme, 2 Ounce
- 1/3c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2c Trader Joe’s Creamy Almond Butter Salted
- 1/2c Enjoy Life, Semi Sweet Chocolate Chip, 10 oz
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet and line with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients with a whisk in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Use a cookie scooper and make balls on parchment lined cookie sheet there should be about 10-12 balls.
- Take a fork and flatten each ball and place in oven for 6-8 mins.
- Once you have removed cookies from oven let cool for about 2-3 mins and Enjoy!