Ginger Peanut Butter Collagen Cookies
- 1c natural peanut butter ( I used https://www.crazyrichards.com )
- 2/3c almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3-4 drops of liquid stevia
- 2 scoops collagen protein ( I like https://www.vitalproteins.com ) or ( https://www.primalkitchen.com/collections/collagen-protein/products/collagen-fuel-vanilla )
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- 1tbsp gingersnap Primal Palate blend Or ground ginger
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Form balls( about 1 in) in your hands and flatten into cookie shapes ( into about 2 in) and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for about 5-7 mins
- Let cookies cool and enjoy!
Matcha Peppermint Collagen Bark
- 1.5 cups melted coconut oil
- 1/2c melted eating evolved roasted coconut butter
- 2 scoops vital proteins matcha collagen
- 3-4 drops liquid stevia
- crushed organic peppermints
- chopped walnuts
- Melt both coconut oil and coconut butter in a bowl.
- Stir the melted mix until smooth and add in the matcha and stevia
- Meanwhile Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Pour mixture onto cookie sheet and sprinkle your toppings. With these I just sprinkled them until there was enough throughout the top of the matcha mix.
- Place your cookie sheet in freezer for about 20-30 minutes.
- When you pull your cookie sheet out break apart bark and enjoy!
- 1 package frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 1 lb organic 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1c roasted chickpeas
- 3-4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1/4c thrive algae oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Hummus Vinaigrette :
- 1/2 container organic hummus
- 1/3c apple cider vinegar
- zest of a lemon
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh oregano chopped finely
- 2 tbsp algae oil
- 1tsp sea salt
- 1tsp pepper
- Cook turkey meat on medium heat in a skillet with 1/2 of the red onion. Chopping up the turkey meat as you go to be sure it is cooked throughly.
- Meanwhile add package of cauliflower rice to a saucepan on medium heat and cover for about 8-10 mins stirring occasionally.
- Once meat is finished wash pan and add a little more oil to your pan and place your green beans in with a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat for about 10-12 mins until beans are thoroughly cooked.
- While beans are cooking mix all hummus vinaigrette ingredients in a medium bowl until mixed well and set aside.
- Once everything has cooked add it all to a bowl. Top with the remaining ingredients as in the rest of the red onion, oregano,roasted chickpeas and hummus vinaigrette and enjoy!
Adaptogenic Fat Rounds
- 3 tbsp melted coconut butter
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 scoops vital proteins collagen
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2/3c almond flour
- 1-2 tsp of stevia for sweetness
- 1tsp ginger
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seed ground
- Adaptogens to add in by the tsp: maca, ashwagandha, cordyceps, reishi, turmeric
- Melt coconut butter, coconut oil, and ghee together in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and add in all other ingredients.
- Place in your freezer for about 8-10 minutes for it to slightly harden.
- Take out of freezer and use a cookie scoop to scoop into balls and place back in the freezer for another couple of minutes.
- Pull one out and enjoy! I use these for a great dessert after dinner each night to satisfy my sweet tooth without all of the added sugar.