Protein Pumpkin Grainless Granola
- 1/4c melted coconut oil
- 1/3c keto maple syrup
- 1/3c pumpkin puree
- 1.5tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder ( I used pure label nutrition)
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2tsp sea salt
- 1c pumpkin seeds
- 1c walnuts
- 1c unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1c sliced almonds
- 1c sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 300F. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk together your coconut oil, maple syrup, protein powder, and pumpkin puree and stir until it is well mixed.
- Add in the almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, and coconut flakes. Stir it all together until completely coated.
- Spread your mixture evenly onto a large baking sheet and bake for 30-35 mins, stirring your granola every 10-15 mins to be sure that it does not burn.
- Once your granola looks browned and done cooking remove from oven and let cool completely to get crisp.
- You can then store your granola in a sealed container and keep for about 3 weeks.
Chickpea Crusted Fried Pickles
- 6 Mcclures Pickle spears cut in half and you can make them thinner if the pickles are thicker
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4c of almond flour
- 1/8tsp of olde virdens chili pepper flakes
- 1/2c chickpea panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven at 400F. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix your almond flour, salt, pepper, and chili flakes in a small bowl. Add chickpea panko crumbs to another separate bowl, and eggs with water to another separate bowl.
- Pat your pickles dry with a paper towel and cut each spear in half.
- Start with your first spear half by coating it in the flour. Then dunk it in the egg and water mixture. From there press the spear into the bread crumbs and place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the spears at 400F for about 25-30mins or until golden brown. Let them cool a little and enjoy!
Cashew Butter chocolate Easter Eggs
- 1c stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- Rootz Nutrition Energizing Superfood (use code “kgoodnutrition” for a discount at checkout )
- 2-3 tbsp melted Coconut Butter
- Mix all ingredients except for the chocolate and coconut oil in a medium mixing bowl.
- Once ingredients is mixed scoop out the mixture by tablespoon and form into an egg shape. Place all egg shapes onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Once you have made all eggs place them in the freezer for about 20-30 mins.
- Meanwhile you can make your chocolate covering. Melt the chocolate chips in a small bowl stirring every 30 seconds. Add the coconut oil to the chocolate and continue to stir until the chocolate is smooth and drippy.
- Once eggs are finished hardening place one egg at a time in the chocolate making sure to cover the entire egg and place them back on the parchment.
- Once you’ve covered all the eggs place them back in the freezer for another 10-20 mins.
- I would store them in the freezer to be sure they stay hard due to their ability to melt easily.
Reverse Oreo Cookies
Servings: 20 sandwich cookies
- 2c almond flour
- 1/4c iconic protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-4 drops liquid stevia
- 4 tbsp fourth and heart ghee
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- Chocti Passionfruit Chocolate Ghee Melted
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients for the cookies in a food processor in the order in which they are listed and pulse until your dough is formed.
- Once the dough has formed roll it into a ball and place in your fridge for about 8-10 mins.
- Take your dough out of the fridge and roll out with a rolling pin to try to make it pretty thin. Use a small round cookie cutter ( I used the top of a small jar to cut out mine)
- Place each of your rounds about 1in from each other on your baking pan and bake at 350F for about 15-18 mins.
- Let the cookies cool. Meanwhile melt your chocti until a good consistency.
- Once the cookies have cooled place a little of the melted chocti on one cookie and then place another cookie on top to make a cookie sandwich.
Brownie Batter Waffles
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup stevia
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup ( use code “KGOOD20” for a discount) koia brownie keto protein shake
- Heat up your mini waffle maker.
- Meanwhile mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour your mix in your waffle maker and let it cook. Once its done its time to enjoy!
Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls
CINNAMON ROLL DOUGH
- 2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Not Xanthan Not Guar
- 2 tablespoon Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin
- 1/4 cup Baking Stevia
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons melted Ghee
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons melted coconut butter
- Koia Cake Batter protein drink ( Use code “KGOOD20”) for discount
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a pie plate or 8×11 pan with ghee or coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, not xanthan/not guar, gelatin, stevia, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Stir until well mixed. Add in the eggs and melted ghee and stir until combined. The dough should be able to be formed into a ball. It may be a little sticky, but workable.
- Lay a piece or parchment or wax paper out on a clean counter and place the dough on it. Roll out to a 10×14 inch rectangle, making it as even thickness as possible.
- Make the filling. In a small bowl, combine the ghee, coconut sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix until smooth and gently spread it on the rolled out dough leaving 1/2 inch from each side plain.
- Carefully roll the dough the long way (so the roll is 14 inches long) and use the parchment paper to help pull it up and roll it tight. Once rolled, but 1/2 off each end and discard. Cut the roll into 8ths. I do this by cutting it in half, and then cutting each half in fourths.
- Place them in the prepared pan and gently press down so they aren’t so tall. Bake for 20 minutes. They should be golden brown.
- While they bake, make the frosting. In a small bowl, combine the coconut butter, stevia, and koia protein shake. Mix until smooth and spread on warm cinnamon rolls.
- Store leftovers
Turmeric Coconut Skillet Cookie
1c almond flour
1/4c coconut flour
1/3c koia : use code “kgood20” for an extra 20% off your order https://drinkkoia.com
1/3c flaked coconut
2/3c almond butter
1tsp baking powder
2-4 tbsp coconut butter melted
koia coconut almond added to the coconut butter until reaches consistency
1 tbsp turmeric
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an cast iron skillet or ovenproof skillet or 8×8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix all cookie ingredients in a medium mixing bowl until well mixed
- Spread cookie mix evenly into skillet
- Bake the cookie in the oven at 325F for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt your coconut butter. Once coconut butter is melted slowly add your koia protein shake until you reach the consistency you want. Add in turmeric and stevia and mix well.
- Once cookie is baked let it cool and top with your icing and extra coconut flakes if you desire.
Grain Free Lemon Donuts with Moringa Coconut Icing
- 1c almond flour
- 1/3c Coconut Flour
- 1/3c Iconic Baking Protein Powder
- 1/4c Agave 5
- 1/4c melted Fourth and Heart Ghee
- 3 eggs
- 3/4tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2c Big Island Organics Lemonade
- 1/4c coconut butter melted
- almond milk to be added slowly until the right consistency
- 2-3 drops Liquid Stevia
- Moringa Powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a standard donut pan with non stick coconut oil cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, protein powder, sea salt, and baking powder. Then add in eggs, coconut oil, agave 5 , and juice.
- Mix all ingredients together well and transfer into the donut pan making sure all donut molds are filled thoroughly.
- Bake for 12-15mins at 350F. Meanwhile make the icing by melting your coconut butter first in a bowl and then slowly add in a little almond milk at a time to get the right consistency that you want for your icing and then add in your stevia to sweeten it up.
- Once they have cooled top with the icing and sprinkle with moringa powder.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Balls
– 2.5 scoops protein
– 1/4c chopped almonds
-1/4c chopped walnuts
– 1/2c pumpkin purée
– 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
– 1-2 tbsp Lilys chocolate Chips
- Combine all ingredients and form into balls
- Place on a plate, and freeze for about 20mins and enjoy!
Almond Chocolate Macarons
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup organic almond butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic stevia
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp organic coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
For the filling:
- 1/2 cup chopped Eating Evolved midnight coconut bar
- 1/4 cup smooth natural almond butter
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
In a large bowl, whisk the egg with the 3/4 cup almond butter, stevia, and coconut oil
In a smaller bowl, combine the almond and coconut flour, baking soda and pinch of salt
Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until a thick cookie dough forms (you can mix the dough with your hands, a spoon, or an electric mixer )
Roll dough using 1 tbsp into balls and flatten completely and, then place on the parchment lined baking sheet.
Continue to roll into balls and flatten until all the dough is used up, placing cookies an inch apart on the baking sheets.
Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until dry and set. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a minute before placing on wire racks to cool completely.
While the cookies bake, make the filling. In a small saucepan* over very low heat, melt the chocolate chunks with the almond butter while stirring. As soon as the chocolate melts, remove from heat, set aside and allow to cool.
Once the cookies and the filling have cooled, it’s time to assemble the sandwich cookies! The filling should be of spreadable, but not liquid consistency.
Using a spoon, take 1-2 tsp of filling and place on the bottom (flat side) of a cookie, then place another cookie on top of it with the flat side down.
Ginger Peanut Butter Collagen Cookies
- 1c natural peanut butter ( I used https://www.crazyrichards.com )
- 2/3c almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3-4 drops of liquid stevia
- 2 scoops collagen protein ( I like https://www.vitalproteins.com ) or ( https://www.primalkitchen.com/collections/collagen-protein/products/collagen-fuel-vanilla )
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- 1tbsp gingersnap Primal Palate blend Or ground ginger
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Form balls( about 1 in) in your hands and flatten into cookie shapes ( into about 2 in) and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for about 5-7 mins
- Let cookies cool and enjoy!
Matcha Peppermint Collagen Bark
- 1.5 cups melted coconut oil
- 1/2c melted eating evolved roasted coconut butter
- 2 scoops vital proteins matcha collagen
- 3-4 drops liquid stevia
- crushed organic peppermints
- chopped walnuts
- Melt both coconut oil and coconut butter in a bowl.
- Stir the melted mix until smooth and add in the matcha and stevia
- Meanwhile Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Pour mixture onto cookie sheet and sprinkle your toppings. With these I just sprinkled them until there was enough throughout the top of the matcha mix.
- Place your cookie sheet in freezer for about 20-30 minutes.
- When you pull your cookie sheet out break apart bark and enjoy!
- 1 package frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 1 lb organic 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1c roasted chickpeas
- 3-4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1/4c thrive algae oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 container organic hummus
- 1/3c apple cider vinegar
- zest of a lemon
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh oregano chopped finely
- 2 tbsp algae oil
- 1tsp sea salt
- 1tsp pepper
- Cook turkey meat on medium heat in a skillet with 1/2 of the red onion. Chopping up the turkey meat as you go to be sure it is cooked throughly.
- Meanwhile add package of cauliflower rice to a saucepan on medium heat and cover for about 8-10 mins stirring occasionally.
- Once meat is finished wash pan and add a little more oil to your pan and place your green beans in with a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat for about 10-12 mins until beans are thoroughly cooked.
- While beans are cooking mix all hummus vinaigrette ingredients in a medium bowl until mixed well and set aside.
- Once everything has cooked add it all to a bowl. Top with the remaining ingredients as in the rest of the red onion, oregano,roasted chickpeas and hummus vinaigrette and enjoy!
Adaptogenic Fat Rounds
- 3 tbsp melted coconut butter
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 scoops vital proteins collagen
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2/3c almond flour
- 1-2 tsp of stevia for sweetness
- 1tsp ginger
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seed ground
- Adaptogens to add in by the tsp: maca, ashwagandha, cordyceps, reishi, turmeric
- Melt coconut butter, coconut oil, and ghee together in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and add in all other ingredients.
- Place in your freezer for about 8-10 minutes for it to slightly harden.
- Take out of freezer and use a cookie scoop to scoop into balls and place back in the freezer for another couple of minutes.
- Pull one out and enjoy! I use these for a great dessert after dinner each night to satisfy my sweet tooth without all of the added sugar.