Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Balls
– 2.5 scoops protein
– 1/4c chopped almonds
-1/4c chopped walnuts
– 1/2c pumpkin purée
– 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
– 1-2 tbsp Lilys chocolate Chips
- Combine all ingredients and form into balls
- Place on a plate, and freeze for about 20mins and enjoy!
Almond Chocolate Macarons
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup organic almond butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic stevia
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp organic coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
For the filling:
- 1/2 cup chopped Eating Evolved midnight coconut bar
- 1/4 cup smooth natural almond butter
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
In a large bowl, whisk the egg with the 3/4 cup almond butter, stevia, and coconut oil
In a smaller bowl, combine the almond and coconut flour, baking soda and pinch of salt
Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until a thick cookie dough forms (you can mix the dough with your hands, a spoon, or an electric mixer )
Roll dough using 1 tbsp into balls and flatten completely and, then place on the parchment lined baking sheet.
Continue to roll into balls and flatten until all the dough is used up, placing cookies an inch apart on the baking sheets.
Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until dry and set. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a minute before placing on wire racks to cool completely.
While the cookies bake, make the filling. In a small saucepan* over very low heat, melt the chocolate chunks with the almond butter while stirring. As soon as the chocolate melts, remove from heat, set aside and allow to cool.
Once the cookies and the filling have cooled, it’s time to assemble the sandwich cookies! The filling should be of spreadable, but not liquid consistency.
Using a spoon, take 1-2 tsp of filling and place on the bottom (flat side) of a cookie, then place another cookie on top of it with the flat side down.
Ginger Peanut Butter Collagen Cookies
- 1c natural peanut butter ( I used https://www.crazyrichards.com )
- 2/3c almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3-4 drops of liquid stevia
- 2 scoops collagen protein ( I like https://www.vitalproteins.com ) or ( https://www.primalkitchen.com/collections/collagen-protein/products/collagen-fuel-vanilla )
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- 1tbsp gingersnap Primal Palate blend Or ground ginger
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Form balls( about 1 in) in your hands and flatten into cookie shapes ( into about 2 in) and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for about 5-7 mins
- Let cookies cool and enjoy!
Matcha Peppermint Collagen Bark
- 1.5 cups melted coconut oil
- 1/2c melted eating evolved roasted coconut butter
- 2 scoops vital proteins matcha collagen
- 3-4 drops liquid stevia
- crushed organic peppermints
- chopped walnuts
- Melt both coconut oil and coconut butter in a bowl.
- Stir the melted mix until smooth and add in the matcha and stevia
- Meanwhile Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Pour mixture onto cookie sheet and sprinkle your toppings. With these I just sprinkled them until there was enough throughout the top of the matcha mix.
- Place your cookie sheet in freezer for about 20-30 minutes.
- When you pull your cookie sheet out break apart bark and enjoy!
- 1 package frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 1 lb organic 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1c roasted chickpeas
- 3-4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1/4c thrive algae oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 container organic hummus
- 1/3c apple cider vinegar
- zest of a lemon
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh oregano chopped finely
- 2 tbsp algae oil
- 1tsp sea salt
- 1tsp pepper
- Cook turkey meat on medium heat in a skillet with 1/2 of the red onion. Chopping up the turkey meat as you go to be sure it is cooked throughly.
- Meanwhile add package of cauliflower rice to a saucepan on medium heat and cover for about 8-10 mins stirring occasionally.
- Once meat is finished wash pan and add a little more oil to your pan and place your green beans in with a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat for about 10-12 mins until beans are thoroughly cooked.
- While beans are cooking mix all hummus vinaigrette ingredients in a medium bowl until mixed well and set aside.
- Once everything has cooked add it all to a bowl. Top with the remaining ingredients as in the rest of the red onion, oregano,roasted chickpeas and hummus vinaigrette and enjoy!
Adaptogenic Fat Rounds
- 3 tbsp melted coconut butter
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 scoops vital proteins collagen
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2/3c almond flour
- 1-2 tsp of stevia for sweetness
- 1tsp ginger
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seed ground
- Adaptogens to add in by the tsp: maca, ashwagandha, cordyceps, reishi, turmeric
- Melt coconut butter, coconut oil, and ghee together in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and add in all other ingredients.
- Place in your freezer for about 8-10 minutes for it to slightly harden.
- Take out of freezer and use a cookie scoop to scoop into balls and place back in the freezer for another couple of minutes.
- Pull one out and enjoy! I use these for a great dessert after dinner each night to satisfy my sweet tooth without all of the added sugar.